Words Their Way is a trademark of Pearson Education Incorporated and is not affiliated with Learning By Design, Inc.
The unique scoring method of SPELL-Links eStickers is proven to be a sensitive and valid measure of a student's progress in word study knowledge and skill. Using this highly sensitive measure of word study knowledge, you'll be able to document every step of progress along a student's way to mastery of spelling and word study skills.SPELL-Links eStickers is your very own personal assistant - this online scoring service will do all the work for you!
Students spell word lists over multiple testing dates. The SPELL-Links eStickers web-based evaluation system analyzes student responses, provides data that helps instructors to assess if each student is internalizing word study knowledge, skills, and strategies that have been taught, and suggests needed instructional strategies.
1. Select and subscribe to one of our SPELL-Links eStickers service plans.
2. Log-in to your paid SPELL-Links eStickers member account.
3. Select a word list from one of our popular pre-loaded word lists - including Words Their Way inventories and the TWS-4, TWS-5 tests.
4. Dictate the words and allow students to enter their responses in real time directly on the eStickers website - OR - administer a dictated test via paper & pencil and later enter student spellings on the SPELL-Links eStickers website.
5. Use the SPELL-Links eStickers Report to measure and document progress over time, to provide the student with meaningful feedback and motivate the student, and to modify and focus your intervention as needed.
Unlike spelling inventories and other traditional measures that merely quantify the number of words or patterns that are correct or incorrect, SPELL-Links eStickers uniquely analyzes and scores each misspelled segment in the word.
SPELL-Links eStickers scoring service tracks individual student progress in word study and helps to guide instruction. Use SPELL-Links eStickers data to inform and support your RTI decision-making process, monitor Multi-Tier System of Supports (MTSS), and track IEP growth.
SPELL-Links eStickers is appropriate for use with all K-12 students.
Format & Administration: Web-based subscription scoring service; spelling-to-dictation test is administered to an individual student or groups of students by an adult. Response: keyboard entry (option for students to write responses on paper for entry by teacher) and mouse click. Completion time: 5-10 minutes. Ages/Grades: K+. Minimum System Requirements: Use with Chrome or Safari is recommended.
Learning By Design, Inc. © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.