Words Their Way is a trademark of Pearson Education Incorporated and is not affiliated with Learning By Design, Inc.
The unique scoring method of SPELL-Links eStickers is proven to be a sensitive and valid measure of a student's progress in word study knowledge and skill. Using this highly sensitive measure of word study knowledge, you'll be able to document every step of progress along a student's path to mastery of spelling and word study skills.This online scoring service is your very own personal assistant — let SPELL-Links eStickers do all the work for you!
SPELL-Links eStickers scoring service tracks individual student progress in word study and helps guide instruction. Use SPELL-Links eStickers data to inform and support your RTI decision-making process, monitor Multi-Tier System of Supports (MTSS), and track IEP growth.
SPELL-Links eStickers is appropriate for use with all K–12 students.
Unlike spelling inventories and other traditional measures that merely quantify the number of words or patterns spelled correctly or incorrectly, SPELL-Links eStickers uniquely analyzes and scores each misspelled segment in a word.
Students spell word lists over multiple testing dates. The SPELL-Links eStickers web-based evaluation system analyzes student responses, provides data that helps instructors assess if each student is internalizing word study knowledge, skills, and strategies that have been taught, and suggests needed instructional strategies.
1. Select and subscribe to one of our SPELL-Links eStickers service plans.
2. Log in to your paid SPELL-Links eStickers member account.
3. Select a word list from one of our popular pre-loaded word lists — including Words Their Way inventories and the TWS-5 test.
4. Dictate the words and allow students to enter their responses in real time directly on the eStickers website — OR — administer a dictated test via paper and pencil and later enter student spellings on the SPELL-Links eStickers website.
5. Use the SPELL-Links eStickers Report to measure and document progress over time, provide the student with meaningful feedback and motivate the student, and modify and focus your intervention as needed.
Format & Administration: web-based subscription scoring service; dictation spelling test is administered to individual students or groups by an adult.
Response: keyboard entry and mouse click (option for students to write responses on paper for entry by teacher)
Completion time: 5–10 minutes
Minimum System Requirements: Internet browser, Chrome or Safari recommended
Learning By Design, Inc. © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.